Canolfan Y Bont is an informal and friendly community skills and learning centre in the heart of Pontarddulais. The Centre became a major project for the Pontarddulais Partnership when Gorseinon College decided to close the facility in 2009. After extensive negotiations with the College the Partnership re-opened the Centre in August 2010 for the community.
- A friendly and informal venue for community based skills and learning.
- Rooms for hire (we can accommodate from 2 to 40 people), including a well equipped IT suite.
- Work Club (coming soon).
- MP (Martin Caton) and AM (Edwina Hart) surgery held on the first Friday of each month.
- Age UK (Swansea) hold weekly drop-in sessions providing advice and support (November to March).
- An office base for the Pontarddulais Partnership.
- Volunteering opportunities for community members.